Database & Reporting Services development:
- Analyze information management needs
- Review existing tools and systems
- Recommend solutions including optimizing existing data management, custom database programming, and database conversion
Our key areas of design are data mining, dashboard reporting services, Microsoft Sharepoint, and web server integration.
- For Pharos systems we worked on a portion of the Admin interface for one of their software products in conjunction with their in-house programming team.
- For Rochester Eye and Tissue Bank not only did we design and implement their custom client-managed website, but we also built a complete donor tracking database, which ties donors, doctors, recipients, and contributors all together under a simple database.
- For the University of Rochester we've created a database to assist them in tracking their continuing-education events. The system uses Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Access.
- For World Kitchen, Inc., our unique blend of Visual Basic, MS SQL Server, Microsoft Sharepoint, and Microsoft SQL Server reporting services has allowed WKI to roll out a sales reporting system to their sales team in record time that incorporates data from SAP, Sybase, and a diverse set of users throughout the world.
Contact OS-Cubed for more information about how we can help you to get the most from your database or data-driven applications