OS-Cubed Inc. Microsoft New Commerce Experience Agreement
This agreement between OS-Cubed, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “The provider”) and (hereinafter referred to as “the customer”) for the provisioning and payment of licenses for Microsoft Cloud Products to be used by the customer.
Inclusive of this agreement is the Microsoft agreement attached to this agreement below the signature line.
Microsoft has changed their licensing. Licensing Microsoft365 products is now available on the following yearly terms starting March 1, 2022:
- Microsoft Business Basic licenses – yearly $72/year (From $5/month to $6/month)
- Microsoft Business Premium licenses – yearly $265/year (From $20/month to $22/month)
- Microsoft Business Standard – yearly $150/year (From 12.50/month to 12.50/month)
- Office365 E1 licenses – yearly $120/year (From $8 to $10 per month)
- Office365 E3 licenses – yearly $276/year (from $20 to $23 per month)
- Office365 E5 licenses – yearly $456/year (from $35 to $38 per month)
- Microsoft365 E3 licenses – yearly $432 (from $32 to $36 per month)
All other licenses – only available in yearly licensing unless noted below – Microsoft may change pricing or terms without notice.
Microsoft is no longer allowing us to adjust the number of licenses down and receive a credit. All licenses are for a yearly term except as noted below. Once you increase your license count you cannot decrease it FOR ANY REASON until your contract termination date.
The following licenses will become available on a monthly term for an additional fee of 20% or more over and above the license prices listed above. These new prices are effective for any monthly subscriptions that renew after February 28, 2022. Unless the subscription has been converted to a yearly subscription these are the new prices. Furthermore there is no price protection for monthly renewals.
Monthly rates available for the following products(licenses):
- Microsoft Business Basic $7.25/month
- Microsoft Business Premium $26.50/month
- Microsoft Business Standard $15/month
- Office365 E1 $12/month
- Office365 E3 $27.60/month
- Office365 E5 $45.60/month
- Microsoft 365 E3 - $43.25/month
Unless Microsoft indicates future offerings these are the only monthly offerings available.
As a sale for existing customers – Microsoft is offering to retain your current pricing as long as you convert your account to yearly licenses by February 28th 2022. We highly recommend doing this to reduce costs. Depending on the license your cost could go up by as much as 40-50% if you don’t convert.
You may continue to pay monthly, quarterly or yearly – depending on your preference. If you have already paid for a period beyond February 28th any existing payments will be applied towards your new licenses.
REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU ARE USING YOUR LICENSES OR NOT YOU WILL BE BILLED. This agreement indicates that under no circumstances, once 72 hours past the purchase has elapsed, can we obtain a credit or refund for your licenses. You MUST continue to pay for your licenses, even if you don’t need them. The only time that license counts can be adjusted down is if you have monthly licenses, or on your license anniversary date.
At the end of the initial year your license prices will go up to the current Microsoft prices at that time, unless you cancel or suspend your licenses 30 days prior to the anniversary date of this agreement.
You must submit to us – in writing – any changes you wish to make to license counts at least 30 days before the anniversary of your license agreement. If we do not receive adjustments prior to 30 days before your agreement expires your agreement will auto-renew and you will be responsible for another year’s licenses at the current Microsoft rates at that time.
You may cancel your renewal at any time prior to 30 days before your renewal date, however you are responsible for all charges up to the renewal date, regardless of if you renew.
You may add licenses or upgrade certain licenses at any time. If you do so you’ll be charged a pro-rated amount TO THE DAY of the order for the additional licenses.
Purchasing a new TYPE of licenses (for instance if you have Business standard and purchase a new E3 license) will NOT provide the price coverage offered for February 2022. You must own at least one yearly license for a particular type of license to be able to continue to purchase that license at the discounted rate. You will be charged the then current rate for that license and any subsequent purchases of that license type.
Your contract is with OS-Cubed, Inc. This contract is legally binding and will follow the laws and regulations of Monroe County in Rochester, NY. By signing this contract you acknowledge the above information regarding pricing, and understand that such pricing and contract commitment is out of the control of OS-Cubed, Inc. and based solely on the attached Microsoft Customer Contract which you also agree to. Non-adherence to the contract will result in termination of access to licenses, restriction of your accounts, and finance fees to the maximum allowable by state law in your jurisdiction.
You may choose your payment option:
- 12 monthly payments – the first month is pre-paid 30 days in advance. The last payment for each year is made 30 days prior to renewal. If your payments are not kept up to date your account will become restricted and your licenses suspended until such time as your payment is made in full. No exceptions.
- 4 quarterly payments – the first payment in advance of the renewal by 30 days, subsequent payments made every 3 months.
- 2 biannual payments – the first payment in advance of the renewal by 30 days, subsequent payment made after 6 months.
- 1 yearly pre-payment – paid in advance of each renewal by 30 days.
You may not choose different payment options for different types of license.
If you choose to purchase monthly renewable licenses, the payment is due 15 days prior to the initiation of the license, and every month 15 days prior thereafter.
Your licenses are as follows: