In application development we:
- Analyze customer needs and challenges
- Review existing tools and systems
- Recommend solutions based on our philosophy of system security and stability, customizing existing tools or providing custom programming.
- Emphasize optimal, economical use of existing resources
- Specialize in building systems that integrate data from multiple sources, across the internet and within an organization
Our toolset includes some of the following technologies:
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft Exchange
- IIS and ASP
- VB and VB.NET
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration and customization
Examples of some of the applications we've developed include:
- Custom email processing for www.totalinformation.com to allow E-commerce information processing of book orders for a customer book store. The system helps Total Information in tracking and delivering thousands of books a month.
- Sales reporting system for www.worldkitchen.com to assist in the collection and reporting of sales estimation vs. actual sales. The system integrates SAP, Sybase, and MS SQL based data to allow the company to increase their sales productivity and to reduce sales support time by as much as 20%.
- Hardware Problem Management system for www.xerox.com to assist in the estimation and tracking of service opportunities with Xerox printers and copiers. The system was essential to the Worldwide Customer Service division's saving over 300 million dollars in revenue that went directly to the bottom line.